Sunday, January 13, 2013

That Time I Tried to Write About Something Besides Pregnancy

For the last few days, I have been trying to come up with something to write about that did not concern my expanding belly. I tried to keep track of some of the funnier conversations R and I have because some are hilarious. The world deserves that kind of all out belly laugh. You would think hilarious = memorable, but apparently not to me and my hormone soaked brain.

You guys, nothing seems to stick. I frequently find myself starting to ask a question or make a statement only to pause and end with "Never mind, I forget."

Thus, I am comedically useless to you. Sorry. Am failure.

To compensate, I give you cute pictures of Odin and his blanket:



Isn't he adorable??

Until we got Karma, Odin always had a blanket. He would drag it around like Linus from The Peanuts. Then Karma came and she would lay on his blanket while he drug it across the room; inevitably the squabbling was too much and the blanket had to go. But, somehow, this has happened again (and I love it).

No comments: