Here are some of the things Call Me Jo does in her free time:
- Researching ALL THE THINGS
- Supporting local business - especially eating local
- Healthy cooking
- Attempted gardening
- Creative endeavors of all kinds - especially painting, drawing and writing (some of them can be purchased here)
- Outdoor pursuits like hiking, biking, swimming and camping
- Playing video games with her husband (we all have our weaknesses)
- Practical decorating - cheap and functional!
Call Me Jo is an Experimental Social Psychologist (what a mouthful!) who does applied research, primarily in the public health sector. She works from home (officially its off-site telecommuting) and sees a lot less people on a daily basis than she once did. This is what inspired the blogging. It was a better alternative than creating an imaginary friend.