Friday, June 15, 2012

The Anti-Bucket List

A lot of people have been sharing their bucket lists. Bucket lists for the summer, bucket lists for books to read, bucket lists for writing bucket lists.

Thus, in a shamelessly juvenile manner, I hereby present my Anti-Bucket List. The list of things I would like to make it through life without doing.




1. Losing a limb
2. Having one of those spiny fish swim up my peehole
3. Ever eating kimchi again ever
4. Spending a road trip listening to country music
5. Taking part in the zombie apocalypse
6. Swimming with sharks (see #1)
7. Running over anyone on accident
8. Wearing a mascot costume
9. Being on a reality TV show
10. Owning a talking doll or similarly demonic toy
11. Having a serious wardrobe malfunction posted on YouTube
12. Surgically enlarging any part of myself
13. Going to space and/or anywhere in a submarine (for all intents and purposes, these are the same thing)
14. Getting a clown tattoo
15. Having many or all of my teeth fall out

What's your anti-bucket list?

P.S. Don't say 'to not die' or some version of that. It's like asking for more wishes. No one likes that guy. Don't be that guy.

No comments: