Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sleepy Mumblings

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been getting very little sleep and have almost entirely cut out caffeine. I perfectly synchronized these two events because I am a genius.

Today, I could no longer take it. I felt that vague, run-down warning my body gives me before its about to succumb to some virus or plague, so I took a nap.

This probably sounds like no big deal to the majority of you. And for normal people it is. But I called this blog Typically Atypical for a reason.

You see, I'm a non-napper. I stopped napping when I was two. Naps are no good for me. But I did it, and now I feel like someone crammed tissue paper in my skull cavity and somehow adjusted my eyes so everything is slightly out of focus. I think there's something wrong with my spine and I feel a bit like a marionette when I walk.

I should be working. I have a report to finish. But if I tried to do anything productive, something that requires focus and an attention to details, I would certainly mess it up. All my graphs would end up being titled, "ZZZZZ," or something similarly idiotic. So instead I wrote this.

I don't have the brainpower to proof read it, meaning I've probably made several idiotic mistakes and no one is reading anymore. Sorry. I don't even remember what I had planned to write. Maybe I need another nap?

I don't know. Here's a picture of some mountains. The furthest ones back there are in Canada - unless I'm so tired that I flipped around Canada and Mexico. Canada's the one with snow, right?

No comments: