Friday, September 23, 2011

[insert relevant title here]

Hello Internet. How are you? Mmmm. Really? That rash might clear up with some cortisone. Let me know if that works.

Anyway, stuff and things are happening on my end too. Yesterday, after work, I got to visit a bunch of my family. My niece from Portland, her family (including baby/toddler adorableness), and my nephew from Montana were up visiting my sister. So I got to see all my sister's kids, together, for the first time in years and years. That was fun.

Today some of very good friends are on their way to visit (with their baby!). Since we have rented a tiny house here in Coeur d'Alene while we look for our super-awesome permanent home, we have no place for guests to stay. Thus, we have rented a house for 2 nights so we can all stay together!

It should be a fantabulous time! I will let you know if anything dramatic, exciting, or embarrassing happens. In the meantime, I am off to scrub my house. Even though we won't be spending any time at our house. Because I am a freak and people seeing my house when it is not spotless makes me break out in hives and my hair fall out in clumps.*

*This is a rampant exaggeration. I just don't like it.

Until next time, get your butt outside and enjoy the fall weather - because it's officially fall now! Crazy time passing silliness is definitely afoot.

No comments: